Name:
Location: DIASborough, Ontario, Canada

Born in a small town in the Northern "Ceylon", having Tamil as mother tongue, moved to the capital Colombo in 1991; then to an Occupied Land (Called "Canada" [but itz ˈkænədə in this landerz tongue) in 1995; living in Diaspora ever since. With those place changes, there is still (and I think always) a small town gurl within me, who doesn't fit in the big city images of all sort.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 10, 2006

ஒரு கருணையற்ற காலம்


*
நாட்கள் உடன் நகர்கின்றன,
மேய்ப்பன்களற்ற வெளி.
~


99
sketch: sathyan

Comments on "ஒரு கருணையற்ற காலம்"

 

Blogger சினேகிதி said ... (October 24, 2008 2:37 p.m.) : 

hi pradeepaka..what's ur email id?

 

Blogger sankarkumar said ... (April 07, 2009 11:33 a.m.) : 

unga pathivu arumai

 

Blogger jayakumar said ... (January 27, 2011 10:52 a.m.) : 

halo how to contact you...i am from india...pls visit my blog and mail me...www.kmr-wellwishers.blogspot.com

 

Blogger jayakumar said ... (January 27, 2011 10:55 a.m.) : 

pls send me your mail id to kmrjayakumar@gmail.com ...i am also having same thouhts...pls add me as your friend thank u

 

post a comment